On my previous blog, I would occasionally take some time to talk about some technical, behind-the-scenes stuff going on with the blog. Sometimes it was about new updates or plug-ins/features I was adding or removing. Sometimes it was about my site statistics. I feel I should carry on the tradition here.
- I started the blog on 21 July 2012. I wanted a place to capture my training, and I really wanted to talk about Batman in general after watching The Dark Knight Rises.
- I changed the theme several times. I am not sure how many of those changes actually got pushed through to the live site, and how many were rejected while in “Preview” phase. However, I like the versatility of the site’s current theme, 2011, and plan to keep it for a while, although I might tweak some details as I go.
- I have published 14 posts this month.
- In response, I got three comments, and I replied to all three.
- Two people have “Liked” a post and three people have started following this blog.
- The most popular post is Determinator.
- The blog has had about 251 views.
- The large majority of those views come my friends responding to my Facebook spam.
- Others have found me through Google while searching for:
- “tom hardy bane workout”
- “batman chalk marks”
- “dark knight rises catwoman stills”
- “the dark knight saga”
- “james holmes the fake”
- “batman i chose this life”
Some random thoughts about the above:
- 14 posts over just over a week is pretty high for me. Expect to see that rate drop off.
- I love comments. Please let me know what you think about what I think.
- I was pretty nervous about putting my own pictures up, so I am not sure how to take the fact that Determinator is my best post. Thanks?
- Also, if you did not want to see the before and after pictures of me, I am so sorry that WordPress chose one to be the image attached to my Facebook post. I have no control over that, and am actually quite confused about how WordPress chooses. I will try to be more careful in future posts.
- To those of you searching for “tom hardy bane workout,” I apologize about not having his workout plan on my blog. Although, I am not sure how you even found me with that search query, because I ran through the first 50 pages of Google results and did not find myself. I have only mentioned Tom Hardy once on my site, and it was the file name of a picture of him that I used in my Long Halloween post.
- Also, if you are looking for the workout plan Tom Hardy used to become Bane, you are doing yourself a disservice. Everyone is an experiment of one, meaning what worked for him may not work for you. I recommend that you instead research the most successful/proven bodybuilding or strength training programs, see what fits your goals, and follow that instead.
- To those of you searching for “catwoman stills,” I may include some at some point, but I doubt I would actually label them as such. Again, sorry to disappoint.
- To those of you searching for “james holmes the fake,” whether you think that James Holmes is faking his insanity or that the person the police captured was a patsy, I do not plan to write more on this issue, because either way, this was a twisted individual trying to capitalize on a high-profile event. Paying him more attention is just what he wants, and I do not plan on giving him the satisfaction.
That is it for now. Thanks for reading, everyone! If there is anything you would like me to cover in a future post, please let me know.